What We Are Doing During COVID-19
March 23, 2020
We have continued to make changes to help both our team and our guests feel safe during the evolving situation with the COVID pandemic. The following are some of the most updated changes we’ve made.
- Hours that reflect the changing demand and availability of our guests
- Distance markers for Service and Parts customers to clearly enforce social distancing
- Temporarily declining the use of physical cash. Contactless Payment methods only.
- Increase awareness of our online sales availability.
- Launched a new program that allows our customers to rent one of our brand new vehicles for up to 3 weeks. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
March 13, 2020
With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we wanted to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our team and our guests is Hyundai of Oakville’s top priority.
We want to assure our guests that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our dealership is safe and that we have existing plans and training protocols in place to ensure they stay that way.
We have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas. Coronaviruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning with disinfectant cleaners.
- Increased number of hand sanitizer stations available around the dealership.
- Encouraging the use of our shuttle service for all guests, which helps to provide social distancing while still allowing for us to provide exceptional service.
- Increasing communications and reminders with our guests, partners and team on important health and safety measures.
- Monitoring our team’s health very closely and implementing a support system to help anyone who may become infected by the virus.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
Again, yours and our team’s health and safety is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to help do that while providing exceptional service and peace of mind. For 36 years, Canadians have been placing their trust in us and we thank you for your continued trust during these times.